Just to make it more easy.
It will be better to find posts from the labels on the right hand side of my blog.

Thanks

Friday, March 6, 2015

Short Story - Affluence 1

Written by: Harry Kim
Type: Short story

Affluence

Prologue


Everyone knows who I am and where I live. It might sounds little strange, but it's true. They all stare me with a strange look and talk behind me. But there was one event that changed my entire life...

Ch 1

I was just a small boy who everyone hated. I didn't know why they abhorred me, but as I grew up, I knew why and felt betrayal to everyone.

It's very hard for me to remember my childhood, but if there is something that I remember clearly, it's the fact that I never saw my mom. Maybe that was the reason of everyone staring at me with a abominable face. Even my father, the one who always has to be at my side, looked at me as I'm an mutated creature. When I figured out why everyone neighbors including my relatives had looked at me with the strange face, I was full of fury and agony, I had to find a way to get out of this situation.

Ch 2

When I found out the reason of strange look, I was 15, the age of wandering. When I found out the reason, everything I had believed so far is destroyed. Everyhing that I have believed about my mother, my father, and my past.. They were gone, no they were all false. I had to find a way to prove that it wasn't my fault.


Continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment