Just to make it more easy.
It will be better to find posts from the labels on the right hand side of my blog.

Thanks

Monday, November 24, 2014

League of Legends - Kayle: Build

Today, I'm going to write about a build for Kayle.

I also play as him a lot.

Kayle is an AP champion, but AD is also ok.

And now let's start.


Mid/Top Kayle

Job: Fighter

Costs: 260 RP or 450 IP

Lane: Mid or Top




---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mastery

For the mastery, I recommend 21/9/0



Attack speed and cooldown is very important for Kayle.
So I decided to use mastery focused on attack speed and cooldown.


Mastery can be changed depends on your preference and the opponent.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Summoner Spell


I recommend Flash and Ignite

Flash helps you to chase or to runaway
Ignite helps to add extra damage on the enemy champion

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Items

Starting Item

Final Item
Like what I had mentioned above, I think attack speed is very important for Kayle.
So I also use Runnan´s Hurricane


This is just my own build and preference, this can be changed depends on which lane you are going and who is coming to the lane

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tip

1. Try to get runes with cool down in order to make 40% cooldown in the game.

2. Use R (Ultimate) carefully, when there is big fight going on, try to use ulti to adc or main dealer.

3. Kayle's combo is E-A-A-A-Q-A-A-A

E - E skill
A - Auto Attack
Q - Q skill

4. Skill mastering order



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading and if I have something to add, please leave it as a comment.

Thanks

3 comments:

  1. I have a dream that one day I will have the motivation to play this game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. I thought you downloaded the game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for some other informative blog. Where else could I get that type of information written in such an ideal means? I have a mission that I’m just now working on, and I have been at the look out for such information.
    earn riot points

    ReplyDelete